Single Blog

How to open/close an utilities account?

June 6, 2022, Written by 0 comment

In Singapore, all households are required to open an Utilities Account (For water, electricity, gas and/or refuse collection services) with SP Group for the supply of utilities.

If you’re moving houses, you would need to close your current utilities account with SP Group and open a new account for the new address.

Thereafter, you may sign up with Tuas Power or inform us if you are an existing residential customer, we will put in a transfer request for your electricity account.

You may visit the SP website for more information.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *