Single Blog

How do I go about this relocation process?

February 23, 2023, Written by 0 comment
  1.  Contact us to close your electricity account for your current premise. We require a minimum of 10 business days’ notice to process your account closure request.
  2. Contact SP Group separately to terminate your water & gas account(s) where applicable. Please visit or call 1800 222 2333 for more details.
  3. Open a new utilities account with SP Group for your new premise. Remember to select electricity supply when applying for your new account. SP will issue you a new utilities account number. Please visit or call 1800 222 2333 for more details.
  4. SP will issue you a SP Account Opening confirmation letter or email to confirm your new utilities account.
  5. Submit your relocation request here by providing your new premise address and valid supporting documents (e.g. SP Utilities Bill or SP Account Opening Confirmation Letter for new premise and Tenancy Agreement).
  6. TPS will issue you a new agreement with the details of your new premises, while keeping the terms of your previous agreement. A copy of this new agreement will be sent to you via
  1. Email – If you provided TPS a valid email address
  2. Mail – If no email address was registered with TPS

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *